Routine patrol pow wow with some of our equally handsome Iraqi Army/Iraqi Police (IA/IP) counterparts. Sometime around early 2010 near Baqubah, Diyala Province. Random: This is my fav pic that I took while Over There. Decent lighting.
Edit: The title of this tee is borrowed from a viral TikTok trend that I had better not ever hear about my descendants thought about considering. "Periodt!"
Edit #2: This tee was fixed on 24NOV2022 to fully show the image clearly. Shoutout to the 5th battalion, 20th Infantry regiment. One Love.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|